Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A New Beginning

I have been in and out of blogging since my college choir professor introduced me to the wonderful world. He used it not only as a communication skill to help relay important choir and class information – for a while – it was like my own secret club (along with the other 60 members) that we got to be a part of. I loved it. Now, that I’m out of college – of course – I’m not in choir anymore, but I do love looking at it from time to time reminiscing the days of our Dr. Copeland’s spoofs, stories about his girls and the latest critique of our performance. Not only do I miss being apart of that “secret club” somehow I’ve come to miss the hour long practices that would lead to that glorious moment when we finished whatever song ( my favorite being – Go, Lovely Rose) and we stood in front of standing ovations and a conductor who was proud to call us his.

So, to the point – here is my opportunity to keep those updated on the life Dillion and I are living and the many experiences we are enjoying…

I’m not a professional – so be patient. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment