Friday, March 12, 2010

In your dreams, what do you dream about?

One of my favorite songs from the band Barenaked Ladies that stayed in my CD player my junior year of high school… It is a great mix of spunky, upbeat, emo (before it became all about painting your nails black) light music that to this day gets me dancing in my seat.

Back to the dreams… I have been having the craziest dreams. Seems whatever the last thing I watch on TV at night before I got to bed somehow becomes part of my inner sleep and I wake up with memories of a dream that has faded into nothing but a mix of previous experiences tied in with TV shows or whatever my lasts thoughts were for the day. From old friends to old teachers encouraging and paving a way for me to achieve my life goals – just crazy! I even had a dream about which phone I should choose – Iphone or Blackberry. By the way, that debate is still open for comments or suggestions on which is better. Needless to say without the pitter patter of rain, occasional thunder and lighting I would be quite sleep deprived.

I think Dillion could sleep through a hurricane though.

Last night I was dreaming of New Orleans – guess what I’m now craving…

No comments:

Post a Comment