Thursday, June 14, 2012

Jake is 9 months!

I always tell myself that I need to blog more, especially now that Jake seems to be growing by leaps and bounds every day. It these short 9 months, my little man is 30 ¼ inches long and 22lbs. He has mastered crawling and clearing everything lower than two feet from the ground. He is pulling up in the tub, the crib, on the baby gate – pretty much anywhere he can get his little fingers wrapped around – he is standing up. I’m pretty sure this time next month; our little man will be running around everywhere. Here he is headed to the Dr. for his 9 month check up! The boys are all getting so big. Luke and Cole are doing well as well as Big Sisters Emily and Sloan. I wish that we all got to spend more time together than we did – but lord it is a handle getting all these babies together. We are getting together at our house on Sunday for the first time really. Before the storm last year, we were still in the process of setting up our home – but really didn’t have anywhere comfortable for everyone to be. However, now – we have finally put our home back together after the terrible storm that blessed us with a new house. So we plan on spending this Father’s Day –relaxed at the house, watching some baseball, playing in the backyard with the kids and just enjoying each other’s company. What are your plans? Whatever they may be, make sure that special Daddy in your life knows you appreciate him. I don’t know what I would do without my man, he means so many things to me that when I see him with Jake it makes me smile to know that Jake will grow up with such a loving father who adores him! here is my favorite picture in Honor of Father's Day for the two men in my life...

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you posted! I TOTALLY understand though......I mean look at my blog:(

    ReplyDelete